Thursday 4 April 2013

Secret Vintage Fair Colchester...

Last Saturday I took part in helping the Secret Vintage Fair with their fashion show. The location of the fair was amazing, Colchester Castle and it was so busy it really got everyone in the mood to shop for some vintage! My role was helping with the organising where I helped design mood boards for the trends we would be showcasing in the fashion show - cute & kitsch, Spring/Summer 2013 monochrome and wedding/evening wear. I also helped with the dressing back stage of the fashion show. It was my first time doing this, it was extremely hectic and crazy! But it was also a lot of fun and I would do it again!



 
cute & kitsch

monochrome

 
wedding/evening wear


cheeky tiki


finale

Thanks Secret Vintage Fair (Janine, Lucy and Claire) for the chance to included in this great event!

No comments:

Post a Comment