Tuesday 19 February 2013

London Fashion Week... Christopher Kane

Christopher Kane A/W 2013

Looking at some of the shows in London Fashion week and trying to gather inspiration for my final major project - one I came across that I quite liked was Christopher Kane.

This collection clearly has some kind of military influence and that's not just the camouflage. Although I don't really like camouflage patterns - too much an easy link to army etc, I do like the appliqued versions of the pattern, adding texture to the coats. I also like the 3D flowers, mixing the feminine with masculine style shapes of garments. This is something I want to explore in my FMP. I also like on the knitted jumpers the raised shoulder details. These are all things I will look into when designing.
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment